Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Fill-In #101

1. Snow is what I miss most about winters in Texas .
2. I'm looking forward to getting my Christmas shopping well under way this weekend.
3. My hubby is the best husband ever!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is Friends.
5. I'm done with people who constantly bring drama into our life.
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is spending time with my family.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing what happens, tomorrow my plans include Christmas shopping and Sunday, I want to possible finish my Christmas shopping (I know it is a long stretch, but I am thinking positive)!
Wanna play?
Click the link below:
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Janet said...

You can very happily have all the snow I get, ok?

re: #5 - me, too!!!

Dad's not doing so well...his white count is elevated, according to the nursing manager at the hospital he's at now, and they strongly suspect pneumonia. He's lost about 15-20 pounds during this whole ordeal and I'm sure that doesn't help. My brother and I will go to meet with the social worker at the hospital today to talk about his care. We're thinking he's had pneumonia since his stay at the first hospital and it went undiagnosed.

YellowRose said...

Good luck on the shopping...

I miss snow too! :(

Lifecruiser said...

I love friends too - in double meaning :-)

...and xmas is about the only time when I'm able to miss snow. Xmas should be white, but it's not always that way up here in the north either!

Oh, I'm done with all my xmas shopping, except for the xmas dinner but that must wait anyway.

Now it comes to the wrapping part, which I love, it's my kind of art...

It's so nice to be ready and be able to relax and watch all other running around hysterical ;-)