Thursday, November 6, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #97

1. My blueprint for success includes hard work, careful planning and a lot of patience.
2. Lemon Heads was the last candy I ate, left over from Halloween.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is Hope in a Jar (thanks Yellowrose for turning me onto this).
4. Laughter can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about my family, they may have their minor flaws but I love them more than anyone could ever know.
6. Loyalty is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to maybe renting some movies, tomorrow my plans include cleaning house and Sunday, I want to shop for some new fall clothes!
Wanna Play? Click the link below:
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

YellowRose said...

What do you mean your family has minor flaws???!!!! LOL

You are welcome on the wonderful advice on moisturizer....it is great, isn't it? Have you tried the Hope in a Tube for your eyes and around your mouth? I love that too!! I swear I should get paid by Philosophy!

I'll try not to share this with Mandy, she's keeping her distance. I'm miserable! :(

CC said...

Now I'm curious.. I hafta try the Hope in a Jar.. Happy Friday..mine are up also..

LarryG said...

good no 1

what did the dog call Oct31? Bow wow ween!!! (my 6th grader got me!)

Yes Laughter, good medicine, see the above ...

Showing the family love, it's awesome aint it!

No6 is the best!

GO for it on the weekend. Looks like a great time.

See my Fill-in

Janet said...

lol everyone has some flaws, they'd be no fun otherwise!