Tuesday, June 24, 2008

10 Inventions That Have Made Life Easier

This is my first post for a 10 on Tuesday:


1. It goes with out saying my number one item is my laptop. Not being tied down to the desk makes it so nice to surf the net. It has a 17" widescreen so it is not one I carry around all the time, but sure makes it nice for viewing!


2. Would have to be my cell phone. Although at times I have to remind myself that it does have an off button on it. I have been out trying to enjoy a day of shopping and the kids would call it over and over again about the smallest things!

3. Is my digital camera. What a waste of film I had before I invested in my camera. Now I just snap away and if the photo's are bad I just delete them. I think it has also helped me become a better photographer because I don't hesitate to snap all those shots.


4. The next one is not really a new item, but an improved item, so I am calling a new invention. It is the gallon sized Lipton Tea Bags. For years I have had to unwrap 4-5 large tea bags and if I made the mistake of buying the little ones, 8-10 of those. I happened on the gallon size bags and it I really don't mind making iced tea anymore.

5. I wouldn't know what I would do if I didn't have my pool cleaner. I love having a swimming pool, but I don't have much time for maintanence. This item pretty much makes taking care of my pool a breeze. We have given it the name "Alien".


6. This one is rather new to us, but I have to say the hard to get around to excercising has become a little easier with it. Let me tell you, the hula hoop on advanced will really burn some calories! It is our Wii Fit. You lose track of time also, so you spend more time "buring calories".




7. USB drives. I love being able to just grab files and go without burning CD's. Also in the print industry they are a must! (Speaking of that sis I think I left mine at your house)



8. This one kind of goes with number 3. My hubby bought me a digital picture frame and I love it! It is so nice to walk in the room and see all my photo's scrolling, it is not the same picture. Sometimes I find myself stopping and just looking at them all over and over again.



9. My vacuum! With two Labs, we have massive amounts of black dog hair that seems to just jump off those dogs. I brush them 3 times a week and use anti shed shampoo, but it is still a battle. I have a Bissell vacuum that really does it's job!



10. Panini maker it is. We love making these and it is so easy the kids will actually make their own. Anything that makes less time in the kitchen for me is a winner!!!


Wanna Play? Click the link below.



Come on sis, tell me how to get that little button on there instead of the link.


3 comments:

Marianne said...

Nice list. I've been wanting a panini maker for awhile now. Yumm.

Joyce said...

Yum! Now I want to try a panini maker!

YellowRose said...

Good list you named a few I didn't think of!!!

Ok, I'll give you a tutorial on how to add a link to a button...that's what sisters are for! ;)