Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Little About Me

I have always been terrible at updating information, but things have started to slow down just a bit, so I am going to attempt to stay on top of this. I guess I should start by telling you a little bit about me.
I have been happily married to my knight in shining armor for 19 years. I couldn't ask for a better husband and father to my children. We are part owners of a commercial printing company that is located in Fort Worth, Texas. That in itself is enough to keep us pretty busy, but we also have two wonderful children. Nate is 18, he just graduated high school and is trying to figure out what he is going to do with his life. Missy (her alias) is 12 going on 17 so we have lots of middle school drama that runs in our house. Also she has a major obsession right now, two words:
Jonas Brothers Is it healthy for a 12 year old to eat, drink and sleep over a boy band?
To round out our family we have three dogs. Two Black Labs and a Bichon/Miniature Poodle mix. The Labs are as bad as having kids! The two get to rough housing that at times I get caught in the middle and am worried I will get knocked down.

Photobucket

Well that is the short version, but isn't that what a blog is about? Telling a story a little at a time.

1 comments:

YellowRose said...

HEY!!! Why didn't I know you started a blog again???? Huh?

I'm so glad you did! Now we can be blog sisters on top of being sisters! We are so cool! LOL

Love ya!