Thursday, June 26, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #78

This is my first!

1. Birthdays are special and we have a special one this weekend. Happy B-Day Miss Priss!


2. Spring is my favorite season because I love the temps and everything comes to life again.


3. I feel my best when I have had plenty of sleep.


4. Olive Garden salad is my favorite food!


5. First impressions are sometimes misleading.


6. The best piece of advice I ever received was treasure evey moment with your children because they will grow up before you know it.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing after a long week, tomorrow my plans include going out for dinner with family to celebrate Miss Priss's b-day and Sunday, I want to go out by the pool and get some sun!

My answer's are in bold. Wanna play? Click the link below:

10 comments:

Bellezza said...

Oh, that is so true about the children! I almost can hardly bear it when I see a Mommy-blog complaining about little ones. They don't understand how brief it is. Olive Gardens' salad IS yummy!

Janet said...

Welcome to the Fill-Ins, and thanks for playing! Have fun with Miss Priss :-)

Jack said...

That advice is oh so true!
Have a great day by the pool :)

(Ps. I have a "Miss Priss" also!)

Clarence said...

Oh yes, ditto with the plenty of sleep thing. I believe! The olive garden salad sounds yummy and Congratulations to the B'Day girl, I hope she has a nice one. :)

YellowRose said...

Good advice, kids grow up fast! I know!!! LOL Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

Glad you played along! Mine is up!

Jodi said...

Olive Garden.. Mmmmm

Have a great Friday!

LarryG said...

Child hood is over way too soon for all of us...
Treasures they are!

Lynda said...

I feel better after a good nights sleep too.
Have a great birthday celebration ;0)

Sandy M said...

Happy Birthday to Miss Priss! Have a great weekend!

Barb said...

great answers.... the one about the advice is a great one...I just couldn't think of any really good advice on mine...
Good job for your first time.
hope you have time to visit mine