Monday, June 30, 2008

10 On Tuesday-Sports I Like to Play or Watch

http://www.yanowhatimean.com/tuesday/



  • 1. Nate has played football since he was 7, so I would have to say this has become my favorite, plus it is something Hubby and I can both watch and enjoy.


  • 2. Baseball seems to be getting a bit boring to me, but I still love to go out to the ballpark and watch a game at least once a year. (Where else can you get a hot dog and peanuts that are that good.)


  • 3. I like to watch hockey, but not as much as my Hubby.


  • 4. Now on to something I like to play. I have always loved basketball (notice I didn't say good), but I do like to shoot some hoops with the kids.


  • 5. Growing up, I played fast pitched softball for years, since I had back surgery I have not been able to play this anymore. It is a favorite of mine!


  • 6. Is water volleyball a sport? I enjoy playing that one.


  • 7. Ping Pong, now that is a cool sport. I like it when they get going all across the room!


  • 8. We like to go to the horse races at least once a year, and I like watching the races.


  • 9. I like walking (for exercise that is). I put my earphones in and head off and I lose track of time. The hard part is living in Texas when we are reaching 100 degree temps, I am not getting out in that.


  • 10. I honestly can't come up with another, which makes me realize I need to get out and take up a few additional sports!

4 comments:

Maisie said...

I played softball, too, but not fast pitch. Lots of good memories from those years.

Me said...

Thank you for reminding me of hockey so I could include it on my list when I got stuck.

The quote on your header is one of my favorites.

PJD said...

I stumbled for inspiration with my list for a bit until I googled sports wiki and came up with this. I bet it helps you think of another one...

YellowRose said...

I miss playing softball! :( We rocked! lol

I think water volleyball is definitely a sport, we play hard!! LOL