Thursday, October 9, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #93

1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was The Notebook, to this day I still tear up when I watch it-I thought it would just be another sappy love story, but it was great look at life.
2. Chicken Tortilla Soup is a recipe I recently made that was delicious!
3. It's time for fall and I am loving it!
4. A warm bath with a glass of wine and a good book is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word ELECTIONS again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a quaint little home, and on the other was beautiful view of the mountains.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to get some movies to rent, tomorrow my plans include start a new book and Sunday, I want to enjoy my time with my family before I attend a March of Dimes fundraising event!
Wanna Play?
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

YellowRose said...

For once I don't think we answered the same on any quesiton! LOL Well, almost....#4 is close. :)

Love the spooky look you got going on!

Love ya!

Julie said...

How funny about #5:) I have had just enough about all of them! I enjoyed your blog, happy weekend!

LarryG said...

these are great answers, i want to see the "notebook" now,

the little home at the foot of the mountains,
the warm bath, how luxurious that!

enjoy your weekend!
(yes Elections is very very overblown - someone said "if elections really made a difference they'd be outlawed :)

SmilingSally said...

I've had chicken tortilla soup; perhaps it was the same recipe. Yum! Come see my answers.
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/
Enter the book giveaways too!

Janet said...

love your halloween look! I saw A Knight's Tale is one of your favs...mine, too :) I thought it was so sweet!

Have a great weekend, don't do anything I wouldn't :-)

~Swankymama said...

I LOVE The Notebook!

Have a great weekend!

Stop by when you have a chance!

Denise

Michelle said...

I love the notebook! Have you read the book? So much better than the movie

ChrisseasCorner said...

Chicken totilla soup? Interesting & sounds good. Love your halloween look!

mine are at:
www.chrisseascorner.wordpress.com

Wordy said...

so right about #5 ... LOL