Thursday, October 23, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #95

1. Right now, I'm feeling exhausted, work has been crazy, good but crazy busy.
2. In my bed curled under the covers is where I want to be.
3. How does one keep up with your blog when there is so much going on?
4. My hubby keeps me on track.
5. Please don't jump to conlusions about me, I am somewhat shy and very loyal to my family.
6. My home fills me with joy it is always a warm welcome to the end of a day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed eary, tomorrow my plans include attending a dear friends wedding, Congrats Tony-and surprising my hubby (I reserved a hotel room where the reception is being held ;-) and Sunday, I want to get breakfast in bed at the hotel and take our time checking out, then back to the grind!
Wanna Play? Visit:

8 comments:

JO said...

TGIF!

Here's my fill-ins. Thanks.

Kimmie said...

enjoyed reading

SmilingSally said...

Blogging DOES take a good deal of time. Happy Friday Fill-ins!
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

YellowRose said...

Have fun this weekend! Oh and I can give you tips on how to update your blog! LOL

Love ya!

Sheeshintx said...

Will you do it for me YellowRose? LOL that is the tip I need!

LarryG said...

I know that good but crazy feeling ;)

it's a rainy day here and no 2 would have been so good this morning.

You have beautiful answers!

Enjoy your weekend.

Susan said...

I totally agree with the blogging. I read others and they post such good stuff, and are so creative!

Janet said...

Hey, I hope you had a great weekend! Sorry it's taken me so long to stop by! Thanks for playing :-)