Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Fill-In #92

1. October is one of my favorite months.
2. Haunted Houses scare me!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's sure is beautiful, but they get in my pool and make more work for me.
4. My favorite horror movie is When Darkness Falls because it gives me the heebie jeebies.
5. Our Halloween parties with family and friends= good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night and I will be curled up under the covers watching scary movies.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to calling it an early evening, tomorrow my plans include going to Magic Time Machine for my daughters 13th birthday and Sunday, I want to go buys two pumpkins and some mums for my front porch!
Wanna play?
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Janet said...

oooh scary movies on a dark and stormy night...with a branch scritch, scritch, scrithing at your window...or IS it a branch? Hmmm...

Michelle said...

Haunted Houses scare me too!
and leave are SO pretty but are the biggest pain to clean up! Glad we got our trees trimmed back =P

Melli said...

I wish I had a pool to clean the leaves out of! ;) Heated. Then I would swim with the leaves!

WHAT is Magic Time Machine? Is that a movie or a place? I'm going to have to check this out!!!

Happy weekend!

YellowRose said...

Halloween party this year??? I hope!! Funny how we had some of the same answers...again...can you tell we are sisters! LOL

Love ya!

262mom said...

We don't have a pool. We don't have many leaves either though =).

Good for you on the mums. They are expensive an mine always get crispy quickly!!!