Monday, September 29, 2008

Ten on Tuesday #9 - 10 Things that Scare You/Freak You Out

This one was pretty easy for me, I am a scaredy cat!
1. Not hearing from my kids or husband and thinking something bad has happened to them.
2. Tornado's - Living in Texas we get our fair share of close calls. Our business was struck by one that hit in Downtown Fort Worth, luckily we weren't there but it took months to get things back in order.
3. Losing a close family member. I have been very lucky and am so thankful this has not happened to me.
4. Feeling like I have let someone down. I become obsessed in trying to figure out what I did wrong.
5. Really scary or freaky movies. When Night Falls is one of them. It's not like there is an evil tooth fairy out there that is trying to kill people, but I had nightmares about that movie!
6. My kids and their future. We always wish the best for our kids, but I sometimes panic that I have shared with them all they need to know.
7. Throw up. Enough said!
8. Having someone come over when my house is in shambles.
9. A bad hair day.
10. Broken hearts. No matter how hard you try to mend them, they will never go back quite the same again.
Wanna play?
http://www.yanowhatimean.com/tuesday/

4 comments:

YellowRose said...

A bad hair day!! You are so your mom's daughter!! LOL

#10 we just need thicker thread and a bigger needle. ;)

Love you!

Always Faith said...

Great list....I should have thought of some of those...*grin* I had a hard time narrowing it down, too...LOL.

Sonya said...

Great list. I think we all get freaked out or scared by most of these things at some point in our lives. And bad hair days, well, they are the worst!

Lynda said...

I am SO with you on number 8! ;0)