Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Fill-In #87

1. When I'm sick I'm usually curled up in bed.
2. When I take a walk, I think about alot of things, especially about my family.
3. Money can't buy happiness but it can let you have a lot of fun.
4. Cotton makes me cozy and leather makes me sweaty.
5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was can't think of one.
6. My favorite color these days is hot pink because it cheers me up.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a quiet evening at home, tomorrow my plans include getting my house clean AGAIN and Sunday, I want to relax and enjoy spending time with my family!
Wanna Play?
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

LarryG said...

who would have guessed hot pink by your blog...
in denial (no 5)

have a great weekend... :)

Janet said...

I can see how hot pink would be cheery!

Thanks for playing, hope you have a great weekend!

YellowRose said...

Come on sis, you could answer #5!!!! LOL

Love ya!