Thursday, August 7, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #84

1. You know you're old when people start calling you ma'am.
2. My heart is divided between standing up for myself and family and not having someone be a part of our lives.
3. A VACATION is what I need RIGHT NOW!
4. I have felt the miracle of unconditional love, I have known the depths of hurt.
5. Gah, won't these people get a life?
6. Come back to my blog as soon as you can!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dinner with family (celebrating BIL's graduation, tomorrow my plans include shoveling out errr...I mean cleaning out my closet and Sunday, I want to have another quiet Sunday!
Want to play?
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

YellowRose said...

These were deep questions....weren't they? I think we answered #2 about the same. See you tomm!

Love ya!

Rob, Jen and three little monkeys said...

Have a great weekend, enjoy your peaceful Sunday!

Janet said...

lol loved your answer to #6 :-)

Thanks for playing, have a great weekend!

Melli said...

A vacation is the answer to soooooo many things! Hope ya get one soon!

Susan said...

No. 2 sounds interesting!

Anonymous said...

I'm not brave enough to clean out my closet! Have fun!

KarenW said...

I need a vacation too! I hope you get to go somewhere soon.

Dawn said...

Ah yes, being called ma'am lets one know they are old. LOL!