Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Fill-In #90

1. There is no need to panic, things will work out. One way or another.
2. Where in the heck did the week go?
3. Finishing the Twilight series is all I managed to do all week.
4. Prospects for for our business are really looking up!
5. Patience is the message.
6. Simplicity and tranquility are what I need in my life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going out to help celebrate an old friend's birthday (know her a long time old and she is turning 40 old!), tomorrow my plans include hopefully finishing Breaking Dawn and Sunday, I want to enjoy spending time with my family!
Wanna Play?
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

LarryG said...

hey no 3 = that's a great accomplishment -

What is up with patience, i have seen this a place or two? what are you waiting on?

and yes no6 is a good thing, something worth planning for...

have a great weekend...

K said...

I agree w/ you on #1

Have a great weekend!!

Janet said...

I'll be interested to hear what you think of the Twilight series! Thanks for playing :-)

YellowRose said...

I can't wait to hear what you think of Breaking Dawn!!!