Thursday, September 4, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #88

1. If I was to walk into your life, could we go out and have some fun?
2. Catch a bright star and place it where I can see it.
3. And you can send me money if you want.
4. Call me a b*tch but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets.
5. I'm the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck dealing with drama.
6. What's keeping us apart isn't selfishness, it's all this work i have to get done.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include going out with someone (Shhh it's a surprise) and Sunday, I want to get caught up around the house!
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/
Wanna Play?

4 comments:

Janet said...

omg hahaha I laughed so hard at #4 LOL! You GO! Thanks for playing :-)

YellowRose said...

Or you can just call someone a b*tch when you see them.....ROFLOL

Great answers sis!

Gayle said...

Forget getting caught up and do something fun. No matter how much you do it never seems to get done.

Sherrie said...

Your week-end plans sound great...good luck on your date, have lots of fun!!!