Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ten on Tuesday #7 - 10 People I Would Like to Meet

I chose to do some from the past and some from the present.
1. Jesus - Now, I am in no hurry to meet him, I am enjoying being here with my family to rush it. I have so many questions I would like to ask him.
2. Annie Oakley - I wouldn't want to live during this time frame, but I would love to sit and visit with her. I was always fascinated reading about her.
3. Mae West- During a time when things were so conservative she was trying to break the mold. I would love to hear some of the tales she could tell.
4. Heath Ledger - I would like to know what was happening before his death. Knight's Tale is one of the movies I can watch over and over again.
5. Michael Jackson - Not that I am a fan of his, I would love to sit down and ask him what the heck happened to him. It fascinates me how someone can be on top of the world and then take such a u-turn.
6. Grace from Amazing Grace-Not the actress, but the character. I think she would be a blast to hang out with for a night.
7. Oprah - It would be neat to sit and visit with her.
8. John Travolta - What a career he has had, another one I would love to just talk with.
9. Michael Phelps - He is amazing.
10. Jonas Brothers-Okay I know this one is out there, but my daughter is such a huge fan, if I could I would love to meet them and take her with me so she would be one happy girl.
Wanna Play?
http://www.yanowhatimean.com/tuesday/

3 comments:

YellowRose said...

For once we don't have any of the same ones!! LOL

The Jonas Brothers???? LOL

LarryG said...

that is a cool list...
i would be interested in Eve, get the straight scoop on what happened in the garden.
Elvis, Amelia Earhart

but I like your list tons!

Janet said...

oh man...my stomach did a flip when I read #4...so sad he's gone!