Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Fill-In #91

1. Cooler weather and the season changing are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.
2. Sometimes I like to curl up in bed and read a great book.
3. Some things are destined and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!
4. When I'm down, I try to take some "me" time.
5.At work or at home is where you'll find me most often.
6. A rainy day is good for staying in and watching movies.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to bed early to try to get over my cold, tomorrow my plans include maybe going to buy some mums and a few pumpkins for my front porch and Sunday, I want to curl up with a book and waste the day away!
Wanna Play?
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

SmilingSally said...

So many people have colds! And, a person feels soooo sick with a cold. I wish you rest for this weekend so that you can recover. Come visit. Happy Friday Fill-ins.

Melli said...

Yea... I've been denying the coming of Fall... I guess I'm going to have to get over that!

Your Sunday sounds very relaxing and restorative!

YellowRose said...

Feel better sis!!! Have a good weekend!!