Monday, September 15, 2008

Ten on Tuesday #8 - 10 Simple Things that Make You Happy

I am a very simple person. Really I am! So this was a pretty easy list for me. Actually it will be hard to stop at only 10.
1. Checking my email and having mail, not junk mail that is.
2. Seeing comments on my blog.
3. Taking pictures.
4. The smell of clean sheets.
5. Cool nights and cuddling under my down comforter.
6. A warm fire.
7. A good glass of wine.
8. Hearing one of my favorite songs on the radio.
9. Getting a text message from my kids that says "Love ya".
10. Waking up and seeing my hubby there!
Wanna play?
http://www.yanowhatimean.com/tuesday/

7 comments:

YellowRose said...

See I'm makeing you happy...right now!! Love you!!

Always Faith said...

*grin* I totally forgot about getting comments on my blog....that is a good one! Great list!

Lazy Daisy said...

Excellent list....it made me smile.

Unknown said...

Great to read yours.

The smell of clean sheets...you're so right.

My list can be found ::here::.

Enjoy your day.

Lifecruiser said...

Just checking on on you and making you happy by commenting :-)

The whole list sounds great to me too, except that I of course has to add travel for myself!

Lifecruiser Travel Blog

Teena in Toronto said...

Good ones, especially #7!

Thanks for stopping by mine :)

Joyce said...

Awesome list. I mentioned the clean sheets, too. :)