Tuesday, July 8, 2008

10 Favorite Movie Characters

10 On Tuesday

1. William Thatcher (Heath Ledger) in Knight's Tale

2. Seth (Nicolas Cage) in City of Angel's

3. Noah (Ryan Gosling) in The Notebook

4. Michael Newman (Ada Sandler)in Click

5. Bruce Almighty (Jim Carrey)in Bruce Almighty

6. Edward Cole (Jack Nicholson) in The Bucket List

7. Carter Chambers (Morgan Freeman in the Bucket List (Can you tell I liked it?)

8. Dory (Ellen Degeneres) in Finding Nemo

9. Shrek (Mike Myers) in Shrek

10. Jenna Rink (Jennifer Garner) in 13 Going on 30.

Wanna play?

9 comments:

Monkey! said...

Dory was a perfect character for Ellen in Finding Nemo... great list.

Teena in Toronto said...

Surprisingly "13 going on 30" wasn't a bad movie.

I played too :)

MiLeT said...

i love jim in bruce almighty.

here are my 10 favorite movie characters! hope you can drop by. thanks.


milet!

Sonya said...

Wonderful list! I loved all of these characters too!

OGD Critic said...

Dory, Noah, William Thatcher.....all I didn't think of but could be on my top 50!

Have a great day.

frizzyeatworld said...

Dora from Finding Nemo -- that's just brilliant! Why didn't I think of that. LOL

Awesome list. Thanks for stopping by mine! ;)

YellowRose said...

Those are all good ones sis!! Dory was fantastic!

I would add:

Ed Bloom in Big Fish - Ewan McGregor

Sir Jame M. Barrie in Finding Neverland - Johnny Depp

I could go on and on!! LOL

Joyce said...

I should have included #8 and #9 on my list, too. :)

PJD said...

I love Dory. I wish I could speak whale!