Thursday, July 31, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #83



1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to a time where things were much more simple and we didn't have so many selfish people.
2. Give me a margarita or give me a martini.
3. I am listening to to the news about this Crypto outbreak that North Texas is having (Glad we have our own pool) and about Exxon's billions they made at our expense.
4. Somewhere, someone is thinking about something.
5. I'll always be me, nobody can change that!
6. My idea of a good time includes spending time with family doing anything and everything.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to picking my daughter up from my sisters, tomorrow my plans include possibly going to Red Dirt Roundup in the Stockyards (still thinking if I want brave the 100+ temps) and Sunday, I want to catch up on housework and get some rest!

9 comments:

YellowRose said...

Sis, the RDR is the 8/31....I just checked the date. Unless you are going to another! ;)

As for #1, hang in there! #2, lets go get one or the other tonight! ;) Love ya!!

Crystal said...

#1 is so true.

Happy Friday. :)

CJ said...

Hope you have a fun weekend!

Mine's up

cjh

teabird said...

Good answers! If I allow myself to think about the Exxon profits, my head will burst...

Kristle said...

#1 is all too true!
Great answers, I hope you have a great weekend!
-From a fellow Texan ;)

Susan said...

I shop in Amarillo, love to go there!

I relate to the heat, I think we are supposed to hit 105 today!

Janet said...

lol we had similar answers to #2 :-)

Maria's Space said...

Happy Friday. We had the same on #5.

I know, can you believe how much Exxon made?

frizzyeatworld said...

I think I actually said #2 quite a few times last night. lol

Thanks for the welcome and stopping by. I did have an extra round of drinks for all you good Friday Fill-Ins people. Cheers! ;)