Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Fill-In #80

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a decent nights sleep (currently suffering from insomnia).

2. A big pitcher or iced tea is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.

3. I never leave home without my purse and my cell phone!

4. If I were a condiment, I would be ketchup because it goes along with just about everything.

5. Gossiping is really high up on my list of pet peeves.

6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was please let me get a good nights sleep. See #1

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dinner with hubby, tomorrow my plans include laundry and cleaning and Sunday, I want to just have a lazy relaxing day!


Wanna play?
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

HS @ Our Debt Blog said...

This is what I do to get good sleep, stay up all night one night and stay busy... get really tired and don't sleep or take any naps, next day go to bed at 8 PM sharp, your body will be tired but that should help to bring it back to normal, also work out, exercise, tire your body, avoid caffeine (iced tea is the worse)

Janet said...

hope you had a good weekend and caught up on your sleep!