Monday, July 7, 2008

What A Weekend!

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend. I know I sure did! We started out by going to my sister's for a wonderful cookout. Boy does she know how to throw a party. We had a great time with family and friends. The only thing that was not perfect that day was, Hubby was home sick. He has come down with a nasty summer cold and we are getting him to the doctor this morning.

Saturday I did a bit of recuperating and then started tearing into my house. Missy has decided that she wants the bathroom that she and her brother share to be a little bit more feminine. It was originally done in a Nautical theme. She and I went on a mission and found a really cute black and white polka dot shower curtain. In order to soften it we bought some bright pink towels and all the goodies for the sink area. We did buy Nate a black toothbrush holder so he would not be required to use a pink toothbrush holder.

I still need to find a white rug for just outside the bathtub and get something for the wall in there. Other than that we have it pretty much done. We also cleaned closets out and are seriously thinking of having a garage sale. I am just a little concerned about having one now since the temperatures are hitting the triple digits. I guess if we only do it in the morning it shouldn't be too bad.

I hope everyone has a great week! I know I plan on it.

1 comments:

YellowRose said...

Why thank you! ;) I like to have parties, especially when it's good company!

Wanna come over and do my closets? hee hee