Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wordless Wednesday-My Preemie 18 Years Ago































I came across this photo and thought I would use it. Excuse the 80's bangs, but after a month in the hospital to keep from having him and having a preemie baby, a haircut was the last thing on my mind! He weighed 3lb 14oz ,he is 18 now and is 6ft 5" tall. This was when he was 4 days old and finally was taken off the respirator. He was two months early. I was so scare to hold him!
After posting this, I was asked to post a current picture to show my son. So here you go.
Wanna Play?

3 comments:

Joyce said...

That's so wonderful that your son is strong and healthy after his small beginning. :)

(I came to check 10 on Tuesday and this photo caught my attention.)

YellowRose said...

Oh sis this made me tear up!! You need to post a present day pic of our boy beside that one....he may have started tiny, but he sure didn't stay tiny!! LOL

Oh, and love the hair!!!! ha ha

Unknown said...

WOW - Happy WW. The time it sure does go quickly.