Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #2 - 13 of My All Time Favorite Songs




I was recently loading my songs onto my inherited Ipod (my son bought a new touch one so I get his old one) and I found I was having a great time remembering some of my favorite songs.

1. Lynard Skynard - Freebird
2. Steve Miller Band - Magic Carpet Ride
3. Bob Seger -Hollywood Nights
4. Joan Jett - I Love Rock 'n Roll
5. Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
6. Eric Clapton - Crossfire
7. .38 Special - Rockin' Into The Night
8. Tom Petty - Free Fallin'
9. Lynard Skynard - Sweet Home Alabama
10. Stevie Ray Vaughan - Tightrope
11. Rolling Stones - She's So Cold
12. Eagles - Life In The Fast Lane
13. Doors - Riders On The Storm


That is just a few of my favorites. What's yours favorite song?

Wanna Play?

http://thursdaythirteen.com/



9 comments:

Carol said...

My band does 4 of these songs. I got a couple more ideas from reading your list. Thanks for the rockin' 13!!

YellowRose said...

ROFLOL, this is hilarious! You can tell we talk all the time, my TT is a list of songs of my playlist for the 4th!!! I didn't know you were doing a song list too!! LOL Can you tell we are sisters?! Great minds, huh? ;)

As you already know, I love all those songs! Bring your IPod Friday! ;)

Maisie said...

I remember rollerskating to Joan Jett's - I Love Rock 'n Roll.

Henry (aka Quadpawd) said...

Awww, songs from the good ol' days. Nice list.
Have a great TT!

http://thefurrytripod.wordpress.com

Michelle said...

Wow, lots of great songs. I love the Eagles and Tom Petty! Happy TT

SandyCarlson said...

I love many of these, too.

Kristi said...

l tonight was my prom song 17 years ago. I still remember everything about that night. Happy T13 and thanks for the memories.

Bellezza said...

Phew! I know most of the ones you listed! I can't say a favorite song, though, or even a favorite genre. It depends on my mood, and I switch between jazz, pop and inspirational. Right now I'm certainly enjoying Melody Gardot's Worrisome Heart.

Denise Patrick said...

Wow, I actually know a few of these. Usually, I don't know songs people list now a ways because I'm still living in the past.

Happy TT!