Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #81

1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would like to not get squished.

2. Jealousy is an evil thing.

3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be for my family to be happy and healthy.

4. I'd rather be vacationing than working any day!

5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna let loose and boogie.

6. If time were in a bottle I would treat it with TLC because it goes too fast.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting Missy's room painted, tomorrow my plans include visiting my father who just had surgery and Sunday, I want to relax and get ready for the next week!

Want to play?
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

YellowRose said...

Hey we've shaked and boogied together!!! LOL Maybe see you this weekend?

Janet said...

lol i would like to not get squished, too! Thanks for playing :-)