Thursday, July 24, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #82

1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
2. If you're good at something,keep practicing then you will be great.
.3. Why so much to do and such little time?
4. Something is out there, it's my dogs and they are barking again.
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled Print Me Some Time.
6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see my plants, pool and my neighbors that overlook my yard.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to maybe going to dinner with my honey, tomorrow my plans include getting the house clean and Sunday, I want to have a do nothing kind of day!
Wanna play?
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

Janet said...

sounds like a nice, peaceful weekend; thanks for playing!

YellowRose said...

I like your sitcom title! LOL Come see mine!!

Jack said...

Great sitcom title! Enjoy your dinner with your honey :)

Lucy said...

boy I can relate to that sitcom! enjoy a sunday after my own heart!

ShannonW said...

I would love to have a pool!

Four-eyed-missy said...

Hi Sheesh, sounds like you are planning a quiet weekend... great title for a sitcome, too :)

Southpaw said...

Sounds like a great weekend!!
I played this week. Mine are here
Take Care!

Julie said...

I can relate, I have 2 little barking dogs in my backyard! Love your blog:)

cre8tivkj said...

A pool? How nice! That would be great! Have a great weekend!

JCB said...

I could sure use some more time.

ShannonW said...

I would love to have a pool!

stephanie said...

#3 & #5, amen.

Sounds like those 'overlooking' neighbors need to get a life...heh.

Enjoy your weekend :D

Manager Mom said...

Mmmm...a day of doing nothing... can I join you?